B&K Precision Corporation offer 8540 DC Electronic Load model. The 8540 DC Electronic Load model, available from Unispan Instruments , measures 3.5” x 6.9” x 11.10” and is suitable for both the bench and the production floor.
The 8540 DC Electronic Load model can test a 5V power supply to 30A continuously. The unit can operate in CC, CV, or CR mode while voltage/current or resistance/power values are measured and displayed in real time, making it suitable to test a variety of DC power sources.
The 8540 DC Electronic Load model has the following features:
- Operates between 0 to 60V and 1mA to 30A (150W maximum)
- Constant current (CC), resistance (CR) and voltage (CV) operation
- Bright and easy to read display
- Compact and light weight (6lbs)
- Two current ranges: 3A (1mA resolution) and 30A (10mA resolution)
- Built-in high resolution (0.1mA/1mV) voltage and current measurement
- Over-current and over-voltage protection
- Short mode to simulate shorts
- Saves up to 400 instrument settings