B&K Precision Corporation offer dual channel Digital Storage Oscilloscopes (DSO) and have introduced two new models, the 2540 (60MHz) and 2542 (100MHz).
These dual channel digital storage oscilloscopes feature measurement functions or analogue-style knobs and are easy to use. Advanced triggering, digital filtering, waveform recorder, delayed sweep/zoom, mask testing, automatic measurements, and FFT functions provide users with options for troubleshooting and debugging.
The 2540 and 2542 dual channel digital storage oscilloscopes, available from Unispan Instruments , come with PC software to capture, save, and analyse waveforms and measurement results and to remotely control the instruments through a virtual panel. Both models are suitable for use in education, design, training, field service, maintenance, manufacturing and quality control.
The 2540 and 2542 dual channel digital storage oscilloscopes have the following features:
- Up to 100 MHz bandwidth, 1 GSa/s sample rate
- 4000 point record length for each channel
- One touch automatic setup for easy use (auto button)
- Large colour LCD display
- USB front panel host port for USB flash drives standard
- Advanced features include digital filter with adjustable limits, mask testing, and waveform recorder/replay mode
- Cursors with readouts
- 24 automatic measurements
- FFT standard plus three additional mathematical functions
- Triggering capabilities including pulse width and line-selectable video trigger
- Multiple language interfaces
- PC software lets users to remotely control the oscilloscope through the USB interface and capture, save and analyse waveform data