A fully galvanised weighbridge, from Ultrahawke Scales and Systems , is currently being installed for Veolia’s site in Ordish Rd, Dandenong.
The weighbridge is being installed inside an existing shed which required the existing concrete floors to be saw-cut and removed for the weighbridge foundations to be constructed.
Ultrahawk Scales and Systems’ Weighbridge Software will also be installed to capture details of all vehicles, customers, products, dates and weights for issuing weight tickets, full reporting and invoicing.
Other weighbridge accessories ordered with the 20m x 3.5m weighbridge include:
- A D740 daylight bright remote display
- Twin aspect traffic lights
- 1.2 x 2.4m galvanised driver exit platform
- Photoelectric sensors for vehicle positioning
- DCS incorporating Dallas tag reader
- Internal UP389C ticket printer
- Vandal proof stainless steel enclosure for DCS and traffic lights