Mecontrol air flow measurement systems are used to determine the absolute velocity of air or flue gas directly in pipes or ducts. They are robust items and can operate under extreme operating conditions such as high temperatures.
The Mecontrol air flow measurement system from Ultra-Dynamics is designed to replace existing Venturi or other differential pressure systems because of its maintenance-free construction. Importantly, it doesn’t need any reference measurement to be calibrated.
Mecontrol air flow measurement system is ideal for use in a range of plants, such as Iron ore, Steelworks, Cement, Metallurgical Processing (copper, zinc, etc.).
Features of Mecontrol air flow measurement systems:
- They provide absolute measurement across a representative cross section of the air/gas ducts.
- The IPC/PLC based system offers reliability and optional integration into plant DCS.
- They are unaffected by the flow pattern and type of the gaseous fluid.
- Easy on line calibration without reference measurement
- Accuracy and measurement are unaffected by dust content or fouling effects.