Available now from Solid Plus , Watts non marking white tyres are the company's most popular special compound product, largely due to the growth of the food and pharmaceuticals industries and their increasing hygiene awareness.
The performance characteristics of these non marking white tyres are the same as their black counterparts in terms of good traction, low rolling resistance, low heat build up, optimum tread life, and full load carrying capacity.
The white sidewall and tread compounds of these non markiing white tyres eliminates black driving and braking marks on warehouse and factory floors, which ultimately contributes to a cleaner working environment.
Other key features of Watts non marking white tyres include:
- greater wear resistance due to optimised interlocking block pattern tread design
- optimum tear strength and high abrasion resistance as a result of advanced tread compound
- increased forklift operating time due to dramatically reduced rolling resistance
- improved driver comfort and shock absorption as a result of resilient centre compound
- encapsulated by tread rubber for total protection
- superior quality due to the use of premium grades of natural rubber.
Watts non marking white tyres are available in the Premia and Kargo K2 ranges, in both standard and limpet options. Press on band tyres are also available in white.