Turck Australia announces a new range of overmoulded valve plug cordsets designed as an alternative to conventional field wire-able connectors.
Turck’s unique overmoulded design offers a full cordset alternative to traditional field wire-able connectors, which require assembling and hand wiring before they can be used, and additionally also increase the chances of mis-wiring, while incurring high labour costs.
Turck’s overmoulded valve cordsets provide a completely assembled solution, 100% factory tested and ready to use for fast, easy implementation.
Key features of Turck’s overmoulded valve plug cordsets:
- Overmoulded face eliminates the need for an additional sealing gasket, ensuring optimal performance in harsh environments
- Translucent moulding material with embedded, bright LEDs provide superior visibility for power indication from any angle
- Black, grey, yellow and clear colouring options accommodate diverse applications
- Conforms to EN 17 5301-803 standard (replacing DIN 43650) for electrical connectors, which service hydraulic and pneumatic solenoid valves as well as pressure sensors
- Meets NEMA 1, 3, 4, 6P and IEC IP67 standards
Turck's extensive line of products includes advanced sensors, measurement, instrumentation, connectivity, interface and networks for factory and process automation markets.