Expensive cabling with large cross-sections is required if the field device and the control cabinet for the plant are separated by large distances. Turck’s switched mode power supply units with IP67 protection are particularly suitable in these situations since they can provide a 24V power supply directly in the field without any voltage drop.
The IP67 protection rating enables the new PSU67 power supply units to also be fitted directly to the machine without any protective measures.
The Turck PSU67 series switched-mode power supply units are available in four variants: 2 A, 4 A and 8 A variants, each with one output, and a variant with two 4 A outputs.
Key features of Turck PSU67 power supply units:
- No-load and short-circuit protection as well as passive air cooling ensure a high level of failsafe performance
- Automatically bridges voltage dips of up to 50 ms
- High efficiency ensures a good energy balance of up to 90%
- Suitable for worldwide use with AC/DC wide range input and ambient temperature range of -25°C to +60°C
- Voltage output with a 4-pin 7/8 inch connector
- LEDs indicate the actual operating state to the user
- Compliant with EN 60950-1 and the cULus and CE approval