Turck Australia announces a new 6-port M12 passive junction box featuring a compact, low profile design.
Designed to easily integrate multiple devices into a single unit, the 6-port M12 passive junction box allows simple installation in diverse factory automation applications ranging from packaging and automotive to material handling and mobile equipment.
According to Jeff Schoenberg, Connectivity Product Manager, Turck, by providing flexible integration capabilities, the new 6-port M12 passive junction box offers customers dependable connectivity performance in virtually any industrial or factory automation application.
Key features of Turck 6-port M12 passive junction box:
- One or two discrete signals per port
- Capable of providing up to 12 discrete signals, ensuring reliable connectivity for multiple devices
- Consolidates several discrete devices in an area to one device, which is then connected to a controller via a single cable
- Eliminates the need for each device to have its own individual cable
- Delivers a more cost-effective, streamlined connectivity solution
- Compact, fully encapsulated housing ensures easy installation
- Provides 2A of current per signal and up to 9A total current per junction box
- IP67-rated ingress protection
- Reliably operates in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +85°C