The MC25-144Ex0-LRP rotational speed monitors from Turck Australia have been designed to monitor and evaluate frequencies, rotational speeds and pulse sequences (from rotating shafts on motors, gears or turbines, etc) and to monitor over-speeds and under-speeds referenced to set limits.
Some of the functions and features of these rotational speed monitors include:
- Monitoring of over/underspeed rotation and window function
- Parameterization via PC with PACTware™ or front panel switch
- Line monitoring for wire-break/short-circuit (ON/OFF mode)
- Galvanic isolation of input circuits to output circuits and supply voltage
- Galvanic isolation of input circuits, output circuits and supply voltage
A display located on the front cover of the monitors indicates the actual speed –also beyond the set measuring range. Card parameterisation is menu assisted via four push-buttons or via a personal computer (PC) and the IM-PROG programming adapter.
The following alternatives can be connected to the input of these rotation speed monitors:
- sensors per EN 60947-5-6 (NAMUR)
- 3-wire sensors
- external signal sources (24 VDC).