Two axis NC tube benders with B (rotation) and C (bending) under NC control are ideal for low volume work where CNC accuracy is required.
Two axis NC tube benders are easy to programme through a touch screen PLC control with graphic guidance to perform mandrel bends.
The cycle would be as follows:
- Insert tube over the mandrel into the collet
- Move carriage manually back to the first stop
- Step on foot switch, clamp and pressure die comes in
- Tube is bent to the pre-programmed angle
- Mandrel retracts, clamp and pressure die opens
- Operator moves the carriage manually to the next stop, the bend die returns to zero, and the B axis rotates to the pre-programmed angle and the mandrel moves forward and the cycle repeats itself
- Ten bends can be pre-programmed and performed in sequence
- 100 programmes with ten bends each can be saved in the memory