Tru-Blu Oil Australia has released the new Stroker Marine OB40 marine engine oil. The versatile, high performance engine oil is specially formulated for marine outboards requiring NMMA TCW3 grade oil.
Stroker Marine OB40 marine engine oil is an alternative to the expensive brand name engine oils available in the market and does not compromise on quality.
Stroker Marine OB40 marine engine oil is formulated (NMMA TCW3® grade) to protect against ring sticking and cylinder wall scuffing. OB40 marine engine oil will help minimise spark plug fouling, pre-ignition and exhaust deposits, whilst protecting the engine parts against rust and corrosion.
Other benefits gained from using Stroker Marine OB40 marine engine oil include:
- Dramatic reduction in engine deposits and cleaner spark plugs giving longer engine life, better power, improved spark plug performance and less chance of engine pre-ignition
- Improved lubrication for better performance with engine power levels retained for longer
- Reduced ring sticking which gives better compression and easier starting
- Cleaner engines due to the reduction in piston varnish
- Protection of the engine parts against rust and corrosion
- Possibility of engine malfunctions due to moisture, are lessened
Recommended for use in 2 stroke engines, Stroker Marine OB40 marine engine oil exceeds the current requirements of Mercury, Tohatsu, Evinrude/Johnson, Suzuki, Yamaha and Mariner.
Stroker Marine OB40 marine engine oil is available in 5, 20 and 205 litre amounts.