The Videojet 2120 inkjet printers are available with a choice of printheads and inks for printing on a wide range of porous and nonporous materials.
Videojet 2120 inkjet printers are easy to set up with guided installation from the automated setup wizard, reducing setup/startup time.
The printer setup can be cloned and transferred to another printer using a USB storage device.
Multiple printhead and ink options provide application flexibility
- Controls two printheads for opposite side case coding
- Offers multiple printer control from one screen for more complex, multi-line coding
- 700 series printhead is ideal for printing on porous surfaces such as corrugated cardboard cartons and trays, paper bags and sacks, timber, gypsum board or paper reels
- 800 series printhead is ideal for printing on nonporous surfaces such as plastic bags and sacks, plastic containers and shrink-wrap, coated corrugated cardboard, foils, metals or piping
Easy operation helps reduce coding errors
- Pre-programmed jobs are ready for use or can be customised with minimal effort
- Message Management templates limit operator’s choices to predefined values, greatly reducing coding errors
- Jobs can be transferred to additional printers using common USB storage devices
Advanced Message Management features
- Messages can be created remotely on a PC using the optional CLARiSOFT software
- Remote Database Mode enables an operator to download messages from a centralised database or ERP system