Also used for totalising and batching purposes, MP Series flow meters are suitable for flow measurement of clean fluids including viscous lubricants, chemicals, adhesives, resins, paints, food bases, essences, alcohols, edible oils and non-conductive low viscosity solvents.
The sanitary stainless steel models are ideally suited for pharmaceutical products, cosmetics, de-ionized water, confectionary, molasses, chocolates and dairy. The UPVC range is suited for corrosive fluids such as sodium hypochlorite, acids and photographic solutions. High pressure, sanitary and flanged models are also available.
Key features of MP Series MultiPulse flow meters:
- Manufactured in sizes up to 50mm
- Available in aluminium and stainless steel
- Ideal for flow rates up to 330 LPM
- Temperature rating up to 200°C
- High pressure range can operate in pressures up to 350 bar
- UPVC manufactured in 20mm size only