The oval gear meter is still known for both simplicity as well as field proven performance among the many PD flowmeter design principles available today.
Dimak’s oval gear flowmeters provide high levels of accuracy and repeatability for a wide range of clean liquids irrespective of viscosity and conductivity, either pumped or gravity fed including fuel oils, additives, chemicals, food bases, paints, viscous emulsions, insecticides, alcohol and solvents.
Available in sizes from 4mm to 100mm, Dimak oval gear flowmeters are constructed from aluminium, stainless steel and ductile iron for flow ranges from 0.04 l/h to 1500 l/m.
Key features of Dimak oval gear flowmeters:
- Modular process connections
- No requirement for flow conditioning
- High accuracy, repeatability and reliability
- Wide turndown (min. ~ max. flow)
- Ultimate rotor stability (all metal rotors)
- Dual outputs (reed and hall effect) standard
- Hyperpulse high resolution pulse output
- Hazardous area versions
- Bi-directional flow capability
- Quadrature pulse output option