Trimble Australia announces the release of a new version of the Spectra Precision Laser DDS300 depth display system, a laser-referenced grade control solution for compact machines.
The Spectra Precision Laser DDS300 depth display system version 3.0 introduces a new environmentally-rated control box and new level of productivity for mini-excavators and backhoe loaders used in excavation and trenching work for basements, footers, utility lines and conduit.
Contractors can improve accuracy, fuel usage and safety of their excavation operations with the affordable DDS300 system that offers simple installation with cable-free components.
Key features of the Spectra Precision Laser DDS300 depth display system:
- Uses wireless communications, laser receiver and angle sensors to provide dynamic positioning information for the excavator or backhoe bucket at all times
- Real-time grade guidance displayed on the 7-inch in-cab display allows the operator to work faster and with better accuracy
- Accurate positioning of the bucket improves excavation safety by eliminating the need for a grade checker to work in the trench or machine swing area
- New waterproof and sunlight-readable CB310 Control Box display included
- Display rated IP64, making it suitable for use in bright sun or inclement weather