Trimble Australia announces the introduction of an integrated grade control and telematics solution for the construction industry.
Trimble offers a new version of its Trimble SNM940 Connected Site Gateway that combines full telematics capabilities with a real-time, two-way data communication link, providing productivity-enhancing data for the Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System as well as the VisionLink fleet and asset management solution.
Trimble SNM940 Connected Site Gateway integrates grade control data communications, remote GNSS corrections and telematics into one, easy-to-use device.
Bringing the office and the machine together in real-time, the SNM940 allows contractors to optimise asset productivity and reduce operational costs.
Key features of Trimble SNM940 Connected Site Gateway solution:
- Rugged device communicates on 3G cellular networks or via Wi-Fi to provide a flexible connectivity solution
- Can be leveraged in virtually all countries by using 3G cellular networks or Wi-Fi
- Automatically communicates maintenance information, telematics data and grade control-related design updates to streamline workflows between the office and site
- Allows contractors to more effectively manage remote projects from the office
- Design information can be synchronised across all GCS900 Grade Control System-equipped machines onsite
- Senior executives, fleet managers and rental equipment managers can access productivity and maintenance information about their fleets using the VisionLink solution
- Provides map-based views as well as on-demand reports and charts to help contractors efficiently and safely manage their mixed equipment fleets
- Helps reduce operating costs and improve productivity in fuel consumption, maintenance and fleet logistics
The SNM940 Connected Site Gateway, Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System and VisionLink are available through Trimble’s worldwide SITECH Technology Dealer Channel and Heavy and Highway Construction Distribution Channel.