Designed to offer small to mid-sized contractors a reliable, flexible and affordable way to leverage machine control technology, the Trimble GCSFlex grade control systems help make contractors more competitive.
The new Trimble GCSFlex grade control system for excavators meets the needs and budgets of owner operators as well as small to mid-sized contractors involved in a range of earthmoving operations.
The Trimble GCSFlex can be used for a broad range of work including trenching for underground utilities, digging footers and basements, building roads as well as site prep on residential, commercial and industrial jobsites.
Offering easy installation, quick learning and user-friendly qualities, the rugged grade control system helps contractors realise the business benefits of Trimble machine control technology to increase productivity and become more competitive.
Key features of the Trimble GCSFlex grade control system:
- Designed for small to mid-sized excavators
- Highly flexible with several sensor options that allow the contractor to easily use the system for a variety of jobsite tasks
- Contractors can start with the low cost ‘system in a case’ solution and add additional sensors for increased system capabilities as their needs change
- Installation can be done by the contractor and typically takes less than a couple of hours
- Ideal for non-permanent installation on rental machines with no welding or drilling required
- Leverages the same rugged components that are used as part of the field-proven Trimble GCS900 3D systems
The GCSFlex system will be available through Trimble’s SITECH Technology Dealer channel and other Heavy and Highway dealers.
The Trimble GCSFlex grade control system will be showcased at the ConExpo 2011, one of the world’s largest international exhibitions for the construction and construction materials industries.