Trimble Australia announces the launch of the new Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System version 12.0 incorporating more configuration options for heavy and highway contractors involved in earthmoving and excavation.
Offering several new hardware options and features, the Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System version 12.0 is user-friendly and integrates easily across the Trimble Connected Site portfolio of solutions.
Flexible configurations and improved jobsite connectivity allow contractors to streamline workflows and meet tighter project requirements, while meeting time and cost limits.
Better access to construction data in real-time for instance, allows contractors to make better informed decisions on time while optimising asset productivity and reducing operational costs.
New Hardware and Configuration Options in Trimble GCS900:
- Advanced Trimble CB460 Control Box enhances operator experience on all GCS900-equipped machine types with more power, more memory and large display
- Large 7-inch screen display provides 3D profile information, grade guidance and warnings to the operator
- Display can be configured for operation in 2D or 3D mode based on the requirements of the contractor
- New Trimble SNM940 Connected Site Gateway communications device helps integrate Connected Site grade control systems with Vision Link advanced telematics and asset tracking from Trimble
- Connects people with construction data in real-time, enabling better informed decisions, optimised asset productivity and reduced operational costs
- New Trimble HS410 Heading Sensor offers additional flexibility to the excavator operator in 2D mode for trenching, digging footers and basements, building roads and site prep work
- Helps the operator save time and excavate in a wider directional area outside of the bench orientation without stopping to re-bench the laser
- New Trimble MS972 GNSS Smart Antenna offers a cost-effective solution for compaction contractors who need a highly accurate GNSS receiver for mapping pass counts
- Same rugged reliability as Trimble’s on-machine GNSS receivers at a price point that is easier to deploy across the compactor machine fleet
- New functionality in the GCS900 on-machine software allows data to be wirelessly transferred between the machine and the office in real-time
- Design updates can be sent to the machine and as-builts, system diagnostics and production data can be sent to the office without any delay in machine operation
- Streamlined excavator system measure-up and calibration processes
- Simplified and quicker installation procedures allow the excavator to get into production sooner
The Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System version 12.0 is available now through Trimble’s worldwide SITECH Technology Dealer Channel and Heavy and Highway Construction Distribution Channel.