Trimble Australia presents the new Trimble CCSFlex compaction mapping system for soil and asphalt compactors, offering both asphalt and earthmoving contractors an easy-to-use and affordable pass count mapping system.
Trimble CCSFlex compaction control systems can be used for soil and asphalt compactors on a variety of surfaces from residential and county roads to highways and runways, meeting the needs of both small contractors as well as contractors with large fleets.
The CCSFlex offers a reliable, flexible and affordable option for contractors looking to leverage compaction control technology at competitive terms. The affordability now allows more contractors to realise the benefits of Trimble compaction control technology on their jobs at a price point that fits their budgets.
Trimble CCSFlex compaction control systems enable contractors to increase their compaction efficiency, allowing them to complete work faster, limit fuel consumption and reduce operating costs.
Easy to install and deploy, contractors can begin with the low cost ‘system in a case’ solution, progressively adding more sensors to meet changing needs.
Part of the Trimble Flex family, the Trimble CCSFlex compaction mapping system is a new range of machine control solutions introduced at ConExpo 2011.
In addition to meeting the needs and budgets of owner operators and small to mid-sized contractors involved in a range of earthmoving and compaction work, the systems are also ideal for contractors seeking an affordable option for the deployment of many systems across large fleets. The rugged Flex family systems are easy to install, learn and use.
Key features of Trimble CCSFlex compaction control systems:
- Records and displays pass count information to enable contractors enhance compaction efficiency, increasing production while maintaining the quality of each layer
- Pass count information is displayed graphically on the bright, sunlight-readable CB450 control box
- Pass count information is easily exported or printed to provide compaction documentation to site management
- Add-on sensor options include compaction meter values (CMV) for soil and temperature mapping during asphalt compaction
- Allows contractors to choose accuracy levels ranging from standard to high precision to match needs and budgets
- Quickly installed on a compactor with no requirement for welding or drilling
- Can be easily moved between compactors, making it ideal for use on rental machines
- Simple deployment with no need for 3D design files or GPS infrastructure in the basic system