Trimble Australia have announced that they will hold the International User Conference in Las Vegas.
The theme of the Trimble Dimensions 2009 is ‘Positioning for Success Today And Tomorrow’, which provides an insight into how surveying, engineering, construction, mapping, GIS, geospatial and mobile resource management professionals can harness the power of technology to face challenges.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with key industry leaders, develop new contacts, build partnerships, discuss opportunities and discover how to overcome obstacles in a competitive business environment. With more than 300 sessions across multiple specialty tracks, the conference will focus on increasing productivity in the field and the office to transform the way work is done.
Trimble Dimensions will be a venue to learn how organisations can apply advanced positioning and information technology to improve accuracy and productivity to gain a competitive edge.
The participants of Trimble Dimensions 2009 will:
- Gain insight from keynote presentations delivered by the industry’s leaders and innovators
- Engage in comprehensive and unbiased knowledge sharing with more than 300 sessions from keynotes to breakout sessions to hands-on training across multiple tracks focusing both on professional and business needs
- Visit to the Dimensions Partner Pavilion, where over 30 vendors and partners will showcase and demonstrate their latest innovations
- Meet and compare notes with colleagues and potential business partners throughout the industry
- Choosing from hundreds of designated educational sessions that qualify for career-advancing professional development hours
Highlighted solutions and technologies include GPS, total stations, field computing and data collection, 3D scanning, pre-design construction planning, 3D visualisation, construction project management, aerial mapping, wireless communications, data transfer and field and office software applications. Other technology providers who are Trimble Australia’s partners will also participate in the conference to extend the conference’s range of products and applications.
In addition, Trimble Australia’s worldwide users are invited to propose topics to present at the conference. Proposed titles and a short description of the presentation should be submitted to Trimble Australia.