Spray control systems from Trimble Australia are part of a range of Field-IQ crop monitoring equipment designed to get the most out of any crop field. Spray control systems prevent spray overlap with the ability to control up to 38 sections or nozzles as well as shut off sections in waterways and point rows to avoid over-spraying.
Spray control systems from Trimble Australia also feature:
- Collaboration with existing boom shutoff valves and Tru Count LiquiBlock valves from Trimble for easy connections
- Direct connectivity with vehicle boom shutoff valves - no additional cables are required
- Rate and section control with Field-IQ variable rate control
- Ability to work with a variety of plumbing designs and hardware configurations to provide flexibility on the field
- Simple setup makes the system easy to calibrate
Trimble Australia provide the agricultural industry with spray control systems that are designed to efficiently spray crop fields without any over-spraying saving time and money.