SPS882 smart GPS antennas from Trimble Australia are flexible site-positioning systems suitable for heavy to highway contractors. GPS antennas are available in a range of designs and options to suit a variety of applications and performance requirements.
SPS882 smart GPS antennas feature:
- Quick and simple set-up
- Can be used as a rover for site stakeout and measurement
- Can be used as a base station for site measurement and machine control operations
- GPS antenna, receiver, radio, radio antenna and battery are integrated into one single housing, eliminating the need to deal with multiple components or cables.
- Supports a range of satellite signals including GPS L1, L2, L2C, L5 and GLONASS L1/L2
- Capacity to track up to 44 satellites
- Remote configuration and access
Trimble Australia provide smart GPS antennas that feature compact designs, flexible applications and powerful performance in the one unit.