The LL400 sets a new standard in reliability, handling a wide variety of general and concrete construction applications. Even in tough job site conditions, the LL400 consistently delivers reliable, accurate performance to increase overall productivity and cost-savings.
The LL400 laser level features easy, one-button operation for basic levelling and provides reliable, highly accurate, long-range measurements, even for machine control applications.
Designed for durability and reliability, the LL400 can be operated in the rain. In addition, the laser level can withstand drops of up to 1m onto concrete and tripod tip-over up to 1.5m, resulting in reduced downtime and lower repair costs.
The LL400 laser level features include:
* Fast setup, minimal training time and automatic self-levelling minimise operating costs and boosts productivity
* Highly rugged design and patented lighthouse seal protects the rotor head and glass and offers superior drop and weather protection for reduced downtime
* Single-axis slope mode provides grade matching with self-levelling cross axis for improved accuracy
* Energy-efficient design offers choice of rechargeable NiMH batteries or alkaline batteries for lower operating costs
* Four customisable kits with choice of receivers to meet all applications.
The LL400 can be customised to meet specific application needs with a choice of the Spectra Precision Laser HR550 or CR600 receivers.
The HR550 receiver can be used either as a handheld or rod-mounted unit and is especially suitable for basic elevation control applications.
Featuring durable and lightweight composite housing, the HR550 uses easy-to-read LCD and LED displays.
Rugged, accurate and easy to use, the Spectra Precision Laser CR600 receiver is suitable for longer range levelling and basic machine control applications.
The Spectra Precision Laser LL400 laser level is available now through Trimble's Construction Division dealer network.