Trimble Australia provide GeoXH handheld computers from the GeoExplorer series. These devices have a highly accurate performance for data collection and asset relocation. GeoXH handheld computers are ideal for electric and gas utilities, water and waste water services, various projects and other applications where on-the-spot positioning is needed.
GeoXH handheld computers from Trimble Australia feature:
- Real-time subfoot (<30cm) accuracy with internal antenna
- 520 MHz processor, 128 RAM and 1 GB of on board storage
- Decimeter (10cm/4 inch) accuracy after post-processing
- Ability to track down buried and hidden assets with ease
- Ability to efficiently excavate cables and pipes
- No back-office data processing
- High resolution VGA display allows for crisp and clear data-viewing
- Ability to use built-in wireless LAN connection to access secure networks
- Ability to connect with other wireless devices through Bluetooth
- Rugged design
- SD slot for removable storage cards
- Windows Mobile version 6.1 operating system
Trimble Australia's GeoXH handheld computers are efficient, versatile, robustly designed and accurate making them clear choices as integrated handheld solutions.