The silver-plated machined contacts have been proven in highly demanding applications and are well suited for wiring in the field.
gesis PST40i1 solar DC connectors offer ease of use, a feature that provides great advantage in installations on rooftops, in building integrated systems or open spaces.
The solar DC connectors feature a fully touch-safe design, incorporating a limited number of individual parts to minimise effort and cost of assembly. Components can be easily replaced in these connectors.
Key advantages of gesis PST40i1 solar connectors:
- Single-pole connector rated up to 40A
- Crimp-style contacts for 16AWG to 8AWG cables
- Touch-safe design
- Easy replacement of components
- Latching mechanism prevents accidental disconnect
- Mate-able and compatible with competitive products
- ELT approved to UL 486A, B and D (Standard for Safety for Wire Connectors and Standard for Safety for Sealed Wire Connector Systems)