TREOTHAM Trading will exhibit at NMW2006 many of its international brand lines that serve most industries in manufacturing, engineering and mining.
Many new product lines have been acquired since NMW2005 including the Wiesel BASELine linear drive unit with an integrated motor; Induktiv proximity sensors for wide ranging applications; Alpha HG+ right-angle gearhead that allows machine designers to solve longstanding inefficiencies associated with right-angle applications; and the Elgo Z16 battery powered single axis standalone linear measuring system.
Treotham Trading will display a plethora of other products which includes cables, energy chains, relays, bearings, and conduits among other items encompassing brands of international status.
Among these are:
* Strategic lines of control products acquired from Numericon.
* Wenglor optoelectronic and inductive sensing and safety equipment.
* PMA flexible conduits, developed to protect sensitive electrical cables and keep them tidy in harsh environments.
* Polymer bearings from German company igus, which replace traditional steel rollers.
* igus energy chains that protect and guide sensitive, expensive communications and power lines.
* Helukabel and Chainflex cables.
* ILME/Amphenol wide range of multipin connectors.