Solarflex-X PV1-F solar cables are manufactured to high quality standards and feature TÜV and VDE certifications.
Both insulation layers are colour-coded for improved handling with black sheathing available on natural colour conductor insulation in the standard version or optionally, red or blue sheathing to simplify local installation.
The compact AC/DC power supply units supply 100% output at ambient temperatures of up to 60ºC.
Solarflex-X PV1-F cables can be used in a wide temperature range between -25ºC and +70ºC, allowing their application in outdoor environments.
Key features of Solarflex-X PV1-F cables:
- Nominal voltage according to VDE U 0/U 600/1000 V AC 1800 V DC conductor/ conductor
- AC test voltage: 4000 V, 50 Hz
- Minimum bending radius for fixed installation: Approx. 4x cable Ø
- Bare copper, tinned, finely stranded cable
- Double-insulated cables
- Sheath colours in black, red or blue
- VDE and TÜV certifications
- Resistant to UV, ozone, weather and hydrolysis
- Halogen-free cables
- Good resistance to oils and chemicals
- Flame resistant cables