Treotham Automation, previously known as Treotham , will be demonstrating the applicability of their new and existing product lines on Stand 2110 during the 2008 Queensland Manufacturing Technology Exhibition (QMan) at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre from October 21-23.
Treotham Automation now have international brand lines, serving industries such as manufacturing, engineering, mining, heavy transport, dockyard and offshore platforms.
Many new product lines have been acquired in recent months including the following:
- The Euchner range of safety switches for industry
- The Wiesel BaseLine linear drive unit with an integrated motor
- The Inductive proximity sensors for wide ranging applications
- The Alpha HG+ right-angle gearhead that allows machine designers to solve longstanding inefficiencies associated with right-angle applications
- Elgo’s Z16 battery powered single axis standalone linear measuring system
Treotham Automation will display a number of other products including cables, energy chains, relays, bearings and conduits among other items including the following:
- The Wenglor optoelectronic and inductive sensing and safety equipment
- The PMA flexible conduits, which have been developed to protect sensitive electrical cables and keep them tidy in harsh environments
- The polymer bearings, which replace traditional steel rollers, from German company igus
- The Igus energy chains that protect and guide sensitive, expensive communications and power lines.
- The Helukabel and Chainflex cables
- The Llme/Amphenol multipin connectors
- The Schleicher, Euchner and Pilz Safety products