Treotham Automation, formerly known as Treotham Trading, will be on hand at NMW 2007 demonstrating the wide applicability of product lines that have helped the company change to a more appropriate name suiting its ever-expanding markets.
Treotham now has international brand lines serving many industries in manufacturing, engineering, mining, heavy transport, dockyard, offshore platforms and others.
Many new product lines have been acquired in recent months, including the Wiesel BASELine linear drive unit with an integrated motor, Induktiv proximity sensors for wide ranging applications, Alpha HG+ right-angle gearhead that allows machine designers to solve longstanding inefficiencies associated with right-angle applications, and the Elgo Z16 battery powered single axis standalone linear measuring system.
Treotham Automation will display a plethora of other products which includes cables, energy chains, relays, bearings, and conduits among other items encompassing brands of international status
Among these are:
- Strategic lines of control products acquired from Numericon
- Wenglor optoelectronic and inductive sensing and safety equipment
- PMA flexible conduits, which have been developed to protect sensitive electrical cables and keep them tidy in harsh environments.
- Polymer bearings from German company igus, which replace traditional steel rollers.
- igus energy chains that protect and guide sensitive, expensive communications and power lines.
- Helukabel and Chainflex cables and
- ILME/Amphenol wide range of multipin connectors