Treotham Automation are Australian distributors of safety light curtains from Italian safety products manufacturer, Reer, including the Vision VX LR long range safety light curtain, which protects workers exposed to risks arising from the use of dangerous machines.
The Vision VX LR safety light curtain has a long protection range of up to 60m and perfectly complies with the safety requirements of the European Standard EN 61496-1 and the International Standard IEC 61496-1-2.
These long range safety light curtains have two safe PNP static outputs and can operate without any external control thanks to all safety functions being integrated inside the emitter and receiver.
The Vision VX LR long range safety light curtain integrates the start/restart interlock function as well as the external device monitoring (EDM).
Key technical specifications of the Vision VX LR long range safety light curtain include:
- maximum scanning distance: 60 m
- power supply 24 Vcc ± 20%
- two safety static outputs protected from shortcircuits and overloads
- connection with M12, 5 poles connector (emitter) and M12, 8 poles connector (receiver)
- integrated start/restart interlock
- external device monitoring (EDM) input
- correct alignment and beam status indicator Leds
- seven-segment display for signaling and functional diagnosis
- suppression of the optical interferences through the range selection
- three fastening modes: back slot, side slot or to the top and lower end
- connection cable length between barriers and safety relay: 50 m
- accesory deflection mirrors for the realisation of perimeter protections along up to four sides