A specialised range of power supplies from Wieland Electric designed specifically for small distribution boards, shunting distributors and control cabinet applications is available from Treotham .
Many special-purpose and industrial buildings have their electrical installations laid in suspended ceilings, intermediate floors or the dado trunking.
Decentralised installation is often carried out at the same time with various components for specific switching or automation tasks also built into the ceiling, floor or trunking. Low installation height and narrow installation spaces are common for these specialised applications.
The wipos PB1 power supply series from Wieland Electric is especially built for these applications.
The switching power supplies are designed for 0.42 to 4.2 A and mounted on DIN rails. Screw connection is also possible from 2.5 A upwards.
Key features of the power supplies
- Compact AC/DC power supplies provide 100% output at ambient temperatures of up to 60ºC
- Wide temperature range between -25ºC and 70ºC
- Suitable for installation in outdoor areas
- Long hold-up times of >60 ms
- Compensation of voltage drops through adjustable output voltage
- Broad-range voltage input for universal use
- LED diagnosis enables easy commissioning
The power supply series meets all the relevant standards and has the required approvals in accordance with UL and CE.