Treotham supply machine components and systems from igus. The machine components and systems are made of tribo-plastic or tribologically optimised special plastic. The igus E4.350 chain is the largest plastic energy chain with an inner height of 300mm.
The E4.350 chain is resistant to mineral oil and seawater, and was developed for use on oil platforms among other applications.
The E4.350chain is the all-plastic chain and is designed to carry thick, heavy and stiff cables and hoses. It is suitable for rough use on oil platforms, in steel plants, coal conveyors, steel plants/smelters, construction equipment or in heavy-duty machinery.
The igus E4.350 chain uses integrated wear pads for longer cycle life in gliding applications, an inner/outer links design for easy assembly, cross bars from robust high tech polymer, dirt-resistant outer contour, large integrated gliding surface massive pins, robust stop dog systems, and tongue and groove side links for torsion strength.
The features of the igus E4.350 chain include:
- 350mm inner height/200 to 1000mm inner width
- Fill weights greater than 100 kg/m
- Maintenance-free – no grease or oil needed to lubricate the joints
- Modular design to save assembly time
- Resistant to wear, corrosion and sea water
- Easy lengthening and shortening
- Plastic material to reduce noise
- Electrically insulating
- Interior separation available