TREOTHAM Trading will exhibit a wide range of international product lines covering most sectors of manufacturing, engineering and mining on Stand 2908 during National Manufacturing Week 2006 at Sydney's Darling Harbour, from May 30 to June 2.
Treotham Trading has recently embarked on a program of Australia-wide expansion and recent acquisitions of strategic product lines.
One of the latest acquisitions is motion control specialist Numericon, with a range of products to be displayed at NMW.
Other new product lines acquired in recent times, and which will be displayed at the show include Wiesel BASELine linear drive units with integrated motor, Induktiv proximity sensors , Alpha HG+ right-angle gear heads, allowing machine designers to overcome issues associated with right-angle applications, and Elgo Z16 battery-powered single-axis stand-alone linear measuring system.
Additional products on display will include cables, energy chains, relays, bearings, and conduits, including:
* Wenglor opto-electronic and inductive sensing and safety equipment.
* PMA flexible conduits, developed to protect sensitive electrical cables and keep them tidy in harsh environments.
* IGUS polymer bearings designed to replace traditional steel rollers and require no lubrication to provide maintenance free running.
* IGUS energy chains to protect and guide sensitive, expensive communications and power lines.
* Helukabel and Chainflex cables.
* ILME/Amphenol multi-pin connectors.