TREOTHAM Trading will exhibit at National Manufacturing Week 2004 many of its international brand lines that serve most industries in manufacturing, engineering and mining.
With its recent purchase of strategic lines from longstanding control products supplier Numericon, Treotham Trading will display a plethora of products which also includes cables, energy chains, relays, bearings, and conduits among other items encompassing brands of international status.
Among these are:
* Wenglor optoelectronic and inductive sensing and safety equipment.
* PMA flexible conduits, which have been developed to protect sensitive electrical cables and keep them tidy in most harsh environments.
* Polymer bearings from German company igus, which replace traditional steel rollers.
* igus energy chains that protect and guide sensitive, expensive communications and power lines.
* Helukabel and Chainflex cables.
* Relays and automation systems will also be in abundance - among them items from the Schleicher range.
* ILME/Amphenol wide range of multipin connectors.