Wrought iron security doors and custom made security doors by Trellidor Australia are a visible and practical deterrent against intruders for your home or business.
The security doors and security doors system are galvanised or zinc plated then powder coated for maximum protection against the suns rays and the oceans salt.
Protect and enhance your home with steel security doors. Either design your own or choose from Trellidor’s comprehensive range of 30 standard designs.
Doors are hot-dip galvanised with optional powder coating to the colour of your choice from the Dulux powder coating colour range.
Hot-dip galvanising ensures high level of protection. The zinc coating is thicker than other methods, the molten zinc bonds to the steel surface to achieve complete coverage of potential corrosion spots such as corners, edges and joins.
Powder coating ensures even coverage of paint and colour co-ordinates the security door to your home.
You have a choice of steel bars (square, round, or flat) and optional fly screen or privacy mesh.
Trellidor’s doors are manufactured from solid steel and secured using only high quality locks and hinges. Its doors and grilles are made to last long and to prevent unauthorised entry.
Trellidor Australia design, fabricate and install solid steel security doors that prevent unauthorised entry and compliment the look of your property.
- Made from solid steel
- Choice of flat bar, round bar or square bar
- A 25mm x 25mm steel frame is installed in the doorway using concealed fixings
- Treated to protect against corrosion and ensure a long life
- Powder-coated to the colour of your choice
- Handles are either satin chromed or polished brass lever handles
- Hung on fully welded, security hinges
- Lock is housed either in the door frame or a custom designed steel lock box
- A jimmy proof cover plate is welded down the front opening edge of the door to prevent the door being kept open
- Flyscreen is optional: stainless steel mesh or nylon