Trellidor Australia provides security doors and custom made security doors that are a visible and practical deterrent against intruders for homes or businesses. The security doors and security doors system are galvanised or zinc plated then powdercoated for maximum protection against the suns rays and the oceans salt.
Trellidor Australia allows customers to design their own door or choose from the comprehensive range of 30 standard designs. All doors are hot-dip galvanised with optional powder coating to the colour of the customer’s choice from the Dulux Powdercoating colour range.
Hot-dip galvanising ensures the highest level of protection. The zinc coating is thicker than other methods, the molten zinc bonds to the steel surface to achieve the most complete coverage of potential corrosion spots such as corners, edges and joins. Powdercoating ensures even coverage of paint and colour co-ordinates the Security Door to your home.
Customers also have a choice of steel bars (square, round, or flat) and optional fly screen or privacy mesh. Manufactured from solid steel, doors by Trellidor Australia are secured using only the highest quality locks and hinges. The doors and grilles are made to last the lifetime of your property and to prevent unauthorised entry.
Trellidor Australia design, fabricate and install solid steel security doors that prevent unauthorised entry and compliment the look of your property.
Some of the features of Trellidor Australia’s security doors include
- Made from solid steel
- Choice of flat bar, round bar or square bar
- A 25mm x 25mm steel frame is installed in the doorway using concealed fixings
- Treated to protect against corrosion and ensure a long life
- Powder-coated to the colour of your choice
- Handles are either satin chromed or polished brass lever handles
- Hung on fully welded, security hinges
- Lock is housed either in the door frame or a custom designed steel lock box
- A jimmy proof cover plate is welded down the front opening edge of the door to prevent the door being prized open
- Flyscreen is optional, stainless steel mesh or nylon