Traxx Construction Products will be showcasing and demonstrating a whole range of products at the Concrete Sawing and Drilling Association Demo Day and Convention being held at the Melbourne Showgrounds on Thursday 21st February from 9am to 5pm.
Early visitors can join Traxx and STIHL at the annual ‘pre match’ gathering at the Middle Park Hotel from 5.30 pm to 10.30 pm on Wednesday 20th Feb.
Traxx products on show
DEMCO UNICUT wire saws
Featuring a new system for the drive and especially for storing the diamond wire, the patented UNICUT winder unit serves as drive and wire storage at the same time. The electronics control the wire winding automatically, eliminating the need to interrupt the work process to expand the storage capacity. The UNICUT servo wire saw works with the proven servo drive of the CAPTOR wall saw.
TRAXX will also display three new high frequency wall saws and five new drilling systems from DEMCO.
Traxx’s exhibits on Demo Day:
- Scanmaskin SD1000 remote control grinder
- 3 new high frequency wall saws
- Wire saws
- Products from STIHL
- DEMCO Spider high frequency hand, ring and chain saws
- CC330 Crusher
- CS400 Splitter
- Conquest and Conquest SL GPR scanners
- Kolubra high pressure power packs
- Kolubra high pressure power pack converter
- Mud Hen slurry systems
- TRAXX handheld and rig-mounted drill motors including the DBM320 4-speed
- Diamond tools
SC1000RC, a remote controlled grinder from Scanmaskin and TRAXX is setting high performance records in the surface preparation industry.
Mud Hen slurry separators
The Mud Hen series of portable concrete slurry water systems has been designed for processing any concrete slurry quickly and reliably. Mud Hen provides clean water to drain or re-use, and compacts concrete sludge construction waste.
Key benefits include:
- Simple-to-use-method for dealing with slurry produced from wet processing of concrete
- Eliminates the hassles and costs associated with storing, hauling and treating concrete slurry
- Allows for inexpensive compliance with local, state and federal clean water laws and ordinances
- Processes 5 to 50 litres per minute of concrete slurry water
- Stores up to 3.5 cubic feet of concrete sludge cake before the 10-minute cleaning cycle is required