The Subito automatic drilling system available from Traxx Construction Products is designed for single or row drilling applications.
Simultaneous use of two or more units results in higher efficiency while use of a constant feed pressure will increase the service life of the diamond coring bit by up to 30%. The constant feed pressure will also ensure optimal load of the drill engine, especially when drilling near a second drill machine or when extra works such as water draining are being performed.
The Subito feed gear can be easily attached to the Demco Technic AG drill rigs with the feed gear simply mounted and locked in place, either on the left or right of the drill depending on space availability. The Subito feed gear is compatible with Nino, Piccolo and Sumo drill rigs. The feed gear can be optionally attached to drill rigs from other manufacturers on request.
Key features of Subito automatic drilling system:
- Drills unattended, and faster
- Feed pressure from 6 A up to 14 A
- Automatic shutdown of drill engine, feeder and water
- Automatic feed reduction in reinforcement
- Electric fast-push forward and push backward
- Optional carrying case to store all Subito feed gear components
- Control box for Subito feed gear to operate all functions via the integrated keyboard