Traxx Construction Products presents a high performance, lightweight drill rig designed for easy handling, maximum flexibility and superior strength.
Designed for coring up to 200mm diameter, the compact Piccolo drill rig incorporates several innovative features for ease of operation, quick release, effortless use and higher efficiency. Feature highlights include a locking device, quick release coupling and gear reduction.
Key features of Piccolo drill rigs:
- Locking device allows the feed carriage to be locked at any tooth of the gear rack by a slight sideways movement of the detent plate
- Tightening device easily mountable on every Piccolo feed carriage developed for every drill motor with 60mm clamping fixture
- Quick release coupling simplifies separation of the drill motor from the rig
- Can be used with Demco’s vacuum base equipped with a hand switch valve, vacuum ON/OFF
- Gear reduction can be used with drill rigs Nino, Piccolo and Sumo (Reduction = 2:1) to reduce effort
- Optional automatic feeding system Subito is ideal for single or row drilling
- Simultaneous use of two or more units ensures higher efficiency
- Constant feed pressure ensures higher service life of the diamond coring bit (up to 30%) and optimal load of the drill engine