Tranter Australia introduces two new models to its shell and plate range of complete heat transfer products.
The two new models, DPW-040 and DPW-055 complement Tranter’s extensive welded heat transfer products with the DPW plate range now including four models that can handle a multitude of applications, and featuring plate materials crafted from stainless steel, nickel alloys, or titanium. Operating pressures range from full vacuum up to 65 bar.
Key features and benefits of DPW plates:
- Flow channel offers twice the clearance of standard SPW models
- Perfect fit for steam/gas condensing, viscous or high solids fluids, and refrigeration condensing and evaporating
- Deeper flow channel results in lower pressure drop to save energy and accommodate difficult process fluids
- Passes particles up to 3mm diameter resulting in less fouling
- Small HE footprint saves space