ADVANTA eZfill automated fuel truck delivery system software from Translogix Software uses the latest technology to improve the operational efficiency of the fuel distribution process. This product connects a mobile workforce to the backend office no matter where they are located.
The software operates on the standard Microsoft Pocket PC operating system and also caters for Bluetooth communication technology between the PDA device and the onboard printing device. Information is received via GSM/GPRS technology. This means that it is no longer necessary for fuel trucks to return to the office to upload their information onto the IT system.
The software system also allows fuel truck drivers to:
- Load and unload fuel products to the truck
- Deliver fuel from scheduled and unscheduled orders
- Drop fuel into specific tanks
- Capture signatures and GPS coordinates at the point of delivery
- Print out a customer invoice or docket
- Print out trip reports
- Print out end of shift reports