Lubricant stations from Tradesales have been designed to store hydrocarbons, and are ideal for use in the mining and manufacturing sectors.
Fully self contained and relocatable, these lubricant stations can be delivered complete and ready to use on site within a respectable time frame, and are fully compliant with all regulations and Australian Standards relating to hydrocarbon storage.
Lubestation lubricant stations also feature:
- individual access doors to each 1000L IBC or pallet of 205L drums
- high quality pneumatic oil pump mounted to inside of each door
- separate latchable access hatches for storage of delivery handpieces
- removable dust filters behind louvre vents to minimise ingress of airborne dust
- ventilators to suit AS 1940-2004
- appropriate warning and safety signage
- forklift channels and locating plates
- cyclonic proof construction; and
- engineered footing details.
In addition, the delivery lines from supply item to pump on these storage units are semi suspended from roof of store to avoid fouling hoses.