Specialist supplier of radiation monitors, Tracerco offers a unique range of nucleonic level measurement instruments that use advanced processing algorithms to deliver robust, accurate and dependable level measurement performance.
Typically used for radiation level measurement, control and safety functions, the proven nucleonic and radiation level measurement instruments offer high reliability and maintainability.
These instruments are designed for making external measurements in real-time without contact with the process. Tailored solutions can also be provided by Tracerco to meet specific user requests.
Tracerco's software provides adaptive techniques to track process changes, improving response and providing a solution that optimises the use of smaller radioactive sources for enhanced worker safety.
Key features of Tracerco nucleonic and radiation level measurement instruments:
- Real time external measurements without contact with the process
- Reliability and long MTBF result in significant savings to the customer
- Low maintenance and spare requirements from simple design
- Automatic source decay compensation
- Automatic pressure compensation
- Simple two-wire or three-wire communications wiring
- 4-20mA HART provides enhanced diagnostic capabilities
- T215LevelFinderPro upgrade includes enhanced diagnostics, visualisation software and build-up and pressure compensation
- Redundant detector configuration