The iCON-78000 series of managed PoE Ethernet switches features a wide operating temperature range of -40°C - +75°C for use in extreme environments.
The rugged PoE Ethernet switches come with eight PoE ports in addition to two Gigabit Ethernet ports and two 10/100base-FX ports, allowing high speed communications for different industrial applications.
Supporting Power-over-Ethernet on ports 1 to 8, the iCON-78000 series of managed PoE switches can power IEEE802.3af-compliant devices and transmit data simultaneously. Key benefits include savings on wiring costs and suitability for outdoor applications such as PoE IP camera, PoE Access Point and intercoms.
The iCON-78000 series supports α-Ring technology, which provides fast network recovery within 15ms to ensure non-stop Ethernet connection. Their compact size with DIN-rail mounting allows for easy installation in control cabinets.
- Flexible and cost-effective solution for device manufacturers to speedily transform existing devices
- Supports advanced features such as 802.1Q VLAN, port trunking, IGMP snooping, rapid spanning tree for redundancy, QoS for priority queuing and port mirroring
- Choice of SNMP/RMON, web browser or telnet for remote monitoring and configuration
- Supports rate control, which allows users to set the maximum bandwidth on each port individually
- Equipped with a 48 VDC redundant power input via a terminal block or power jack
- Secured with Power Polarity Reverse and an Overload Current Resettable Fuse
- Features front-facing LED indicators that provide link activity, transmission speed and PoE output status for ease of maintenance
- Device can be DIN-rail, panel or rack-mounted to fit various application requirements
The iCON-78000 series of managed PoE Ethernet switches meets Safety Agency requirements and has passed heavy industrial EMI/EMS testing.