DATAQ Instruments DI-710 Series USB/Ethernet and portable data loggers available from Total Turnkey Solutions are designed for general purpose and standalone data logger data acquisition applications.
The DI-710 Series of low-cost data loggers offers options such as interface type, input voltage range as well as PC-connected or standalone data logger operation.
Interface options are USB or Ethernet while the gain ranges have selectable factors per channel of 1, 2, 4 and 8, or 1, 10, 100 and 1000.
Instruments with the standalone data logger option feature a built-in multimedia socket that accepts a standard Secure Digital (SD) memory card to which acquired data may be stored without a connected PC.
The standalone data loggers support SD memory cards ranging in size from 16 MB to 1 GB.
Instruments without the SD option must remain connected to a PC’s USB or Ethernet port during data acquisition and use the PC’s own program and memory to store acquired data.
Key features of DI-710 Series data loggers:
- 14-bit measurement resolution
- 16 analogue input channels that may be configured for single ended or differential operation per channel
- 8-bit digital bi-directional port
- PC-connected instruments stream data to the PC at throughput rates from 0.048 Hz up to 4,800 Hz
- Standalone data loggers store to their SD memory from as low as 0.0017 Hz up to as high as 14,400 samples per second
- Supplied with two removable, 16-position screw terminal access connectors
- Standalone data logging operation uses an SD card to record and store data up to 1GB
- FIFO memory configuration allows the standalone DI-710 to record continuously using a circular buffer approach
- Wide signal measurement range makes the instrument suitable for all types of transducers
- Per-channel measurement range of ±10 V over four gain ranges allows simultaneous measurement of a wide range of signals
- Flexible programming with channel-by-channel software selection of gain and single-ended/differential operation
- Supports high sample throughput rates up to 4800 samples/second to PC or up to 14400 samples/second to memory card
- High 14-bit resolution analogue to digital conversion
- File protection function in standalone operation with all data saved to memory card
- User-friendly operation with quick installation and simple connection to the PC’s USB or Ethernet port
- Includes WINDAQ software