Total Turnkey Solutions offers the iCON-3341 point-to-point industrial Ethernet extenders from Axiomtek.
iCON-3341 industrial Ethernet extenders are designed to extend Ethernet connectivity in existing facilities over existing coaxial cable without pulling extra cable.
These reliable and rugged devices with wide operating temperature as well as long MTBF are ideal for building automation, security surveillance, digital signage, factory automation and intelligent transportation systems.
Additionally, the IP30-rated iCON-3341 series meets NEMA TS1/ TS2 standard for traffic control equipment and IEC61000-6-2 EMC generic standard immunity for industrial environments.
Breaking the standard distance barriers, the iCON-3341 series of industrial Ethernet extenders offers the following capabilities:
- Extends 10/100 Ethernet circuits to 200 metres (656 feet) at up to 85Mbps using existing coaxial cable
- Extends up to 2,600 metres (8,530 feet) at 1Mbps transmit performance
Key benefits of iCON-3341 industrial Ethernet extenders
- Features front-facing LED indicators providing continuous status reports on network speed for ease of maintenance
- The RJ-45 port on the unit provides auto-MDIX and auto-negotiation
- Easy installation with a single switch setting to select local or remote site
- Equipped with a 12 VDC redundant power input via a terminal block or power jack, and secured with Power Polarity Reverse and an Overload Current Resettable Fuse
- DIN-rail, panel or rack mounted to suit various application requirements
- RoHS compliant