Total Turnkey Solutions offers the NA-510 network appliance platform recently introduced by Axiomtek Co. Ltd.
The super compact and high performance NA-510 network appliance platform is built with the new Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors in the LGA1156 package for small-to-medium businesses and SOHO segments.
Key features of NA-510 network appliance platform
- Super slim 1U-height NA-510 utilises the Intel Q57 express chipset and can hold 8 GB of none-ECC DDR3 memory
- Integrated with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports including two pairs supporting LAN bypass function
- Comes with a MiniPCI or PCIe x8 slot for extended networking applications
- Features two 2.5” SATA HDDs (or one 3.5” SATA HDD), one CompactFlash slot, one console port and two USB ports
- Extreme performance network appliance is an excellent choice for network security applications, VPN, UTM and Firewall
- Front-facing LED indicators to monitor power and HDD activities
- Supports mainstream Linux kernel 2.4 and 2.6 operating system
Philip Wei, Product Manager of Applied Computing & Network Device Business Unit at Axiomtek says that the NA-510 network appliance platform is the perfect solution for today’s network appliance markets that seek smart performance.
“Moreover, the built-in Intel Active Management Technology (iAMT) 6.0 has answered today’s customers’ needs of enhanced security and remote access for easier maintenance. It also supports BIOS redirection to improve IT efficiency, and has two-group LAN bypass function to ensure stable network connection,” he said.
The NA-510 network appliance platform will be available end of September, 2010.