The SHB103 PICMG 1.3 single board computer (SBC) is designed for the Intel Core i7, Core i5 and Core i3 as well as Pentium (G6950) processors with LGA1156 socket.
The high C/P value single board computers featuring rich application interfaces and flexible I/O connections are all-in-one embedded solutions suitable for gaming, DSA (Digital Signage Appliance), DVR (Digital Video Recorder), industrial automation, visual inspection instrument and NC machine applications.
Key features of SHB103 PICMG 1.3 single board computers
- Incorporates Intel Q57 Express chipset
- Powered by new Intel Core i7, i5 and i3 processors
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost technology, Intel Hyper-Threading technology (Intel HT technology) and QuickPath
- 8GB DDR3 1066/1333 memory and PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot
- 14 USB 2.0 ports and six serial ATA ports integrated RAID 0, 1, 5, 10-function with transfer rates up to 3Gb/s to meet data transfer speed demands
- I/O ports include two COM ports (1 x RS-232, 1 x RS-232/422/485), dual Gigabit LAN controllers, DisplayPort, VGA, HD audio, CompactFlash as well as PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports
- Built-in Watchdog Timer (1~255 seconds/minutes) keeps system running smoothly
- PCI Express offers four PCI, four PCIe x1 or one PCIe x4, and one PCIe x16 routed to the backplane
- Fully compatible with Axiomtek's PICMG 1.3 full-size passive backplanes
- Multiple industrial housing enclosures