Total Turnkey Solutions offers the newly released DSA-200 all-in-one network control box for digital signage applications from Axiomtek.
Axiomtek’s DSA-200 provides a simpler and more cost-effective solution that can turn any normal display into an eye-catching digital signage.
This high performance digital signage engine box incorporates Intel Core2 Duo or Celeron M processor and Intel GM45+ICH9M chipset with DDR3 800/1066 up to 4GB system memory.
Equipped with the DSA-200, the digital signage can be employed in various commercial and public spaces such as transportation, healthcare, corporate, education, financial services, retail and entertainment applications.
The DSA-200 engine box can support AUO 46”, 42” and 32” 1920 x 1080p full HD LCD displays. Easy implementation is enabled by Axiomtek’s unique module architecture of pluggable CPU boards to enhance system reliability and scalability.
The simple slot-in and out pluggable CPU board facilitates convenience in maintenance and upgrading of CPU, DRAM and HDD.
The engine box has a slim footprint with a thickness of only 48mm, making it ideal for any confined space application.
The DSA-200 engine box also features:
- Built-in 450-watt power supply for the LCD and PC player enabling smooth operation
- Complete solution kit including power supply, AD board and PC motherboard for system integrators
- Industrial grade power supply and AD board
- MiniPCI Express support for 802.11 wireless LAN connection and one 10/100/1000 Ethernet port to enable operators to manage content effectively via internet
- VESA FPMPMI compliant flat panel mounting for suspension mounting, ideal for public environments
- I/Os including VGA, DVI out and 4 USB 2.0 ports