Toshiba TEC Australia introduces a new generation of Auto ID barcode label printers at a must-buy price point.
Designed for the manufacturing, supply chain and retail industries, Auto ID barcode label printers are part of the power-saving Toshiba B-EX4 printer series introduced earlier this year, which include the new 4” 200dpi and 300dpi flathead Auto ID printers in addition to a 4” flathead 600dpi label printer. New 6” 200dpi as well as 300dpi flathead barcode printers are also due to be available later this year.
Toshihiko Minato, General Manager, Marketing, Toshiba TEC Global Solutions Business Group explains that the new range of 4” Auto ID printers aims to replace barcode label printers in the field. The older models have high operating costs and replacing them helps reduce these running costs.
A highlight of the new Auto ID industrial barcode label printers is their attractive pricing, which completely changes the perception that the best is the most expensive. Toshiba’s printers are high-spec, high-throughput, high-performance and extremely durable machines.
Key features of Toshiba Auto ID barcode label printers:
- Energy Star label and solvent-free ribbon offering
- Robust metal and anti-stain black cabinet
- Double-ribbon motor control and a snap-in printhead
- Lower maintenance costs with field upgradeable options
- High quality and safety standards safeguard a solid performance every single day of its long operational lifetime
- Seamlessly integrates with every supply chain operation or manufacturing facility without any change in the business process
- Generates industrial manufacturing barcode labels, retail and warehousing labels as well as custom labels for the pharmaceutical, automotive, telecom, and other industries
- Supports major linear and 2D barcode fonts to generate bespoke barcode labels
- Generates high-resolution barcode labels and tags
- Prints industrial barcode labels with advanced barcode settings
- Provides complete barcoding solutions for industrial and retail environments